The Filming East Festival official website operates from one domain (filmingeast.com). The information below refers to this domain.
What are cookies?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies used on our Websites
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
- Performance cookiesThese cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookiesThese cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We may allow third party organisations to set cookies using this website in order to deliver services. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these third parties, as well as details on how to opt-out, please see the table below.
|Cookie Name||What the cookie is used for|
|Google Analytics with Display Advertising and Google Double Click
Cookies with names beginning _ut
|We use Google Analytics to give us insights into how you interact with our website and to support display advertising. The advertising includes the display, by third parties such as Google, of adverts across the internet. The adverts include adverts based on your past visits to our website.
We sometimes conduct advertising campaigns using DoubleClick, a Google service. To find out about DoubleClick cookies and how to control those cookies, go to http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/ads/.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Google DoubleClick cookie) together to:
• inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website;
• report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics for advertising, you can opt out using the Google Ad Settings.
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|Social Media widgets||We include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and other widgets, on our website. These features may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
Cookies with name beginning fb
|We use the Facebook Pixel to understand conversion tracking, for optimisation and remarketing purposes.|
|Email cookies||We send emails using Mailchimp, which also has tracking technology. We use these to understand how well our emails are performing and what links are clicked on by our readers. We then use this information to improve the emails that we send to you and the services that we provide.|
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of our websites may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
AboutCookies.org provides a guide to how you can do this on the most commonly used browsers, or you can visit the following webpages:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
If you have concerns about any cookies set by the Filming East Festival please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a link to the page on which the cookie is set.